We have now been presented with our defibrillator, it was presented to us by STS medics. A great big thank you, to those of you that have supported us over the last 12 months, to enable us to
recieve this brilliant piece of life saving equipment. It is not only for nursery but also for our local community too, we will be holding training sessions over the next few months, so if any of our
parents would like to participate please contact Kylie at nursery or via email for more information.
Thank you all again and we hope there will be no need to use it.
Bookworms daycare now have a fantastic piece of technology, a giant tablet, which will help with our children's learning. It has a variety of learning activities and well as fun
activities for all ages and abilities and we are sure our children at Bookworms will happily engage in learning through the use of the tablet from time to time making it even more fun to
- As the weather is getting warmer now please can you bring a sun hat and sun cream for your child.
- Can parents please provide calpol/paracetamol for your child/children for us to give them, when they are not feeling well.
- Can we please remind parents as we do a lot of messy activities during the day, we ask that you send your child/children to nursery in clothes that you do not
mind getting dirty.
- If you bring your child to nursery in a pushchair and want to leave it at nursery can you please fold them down before you leave, so staff can put it
- Can you please make sure you contact nursery by 9.30am if your child will not be attending or will be late to enable us to accomadate for lunches.
- If you have any holiday booked, pleast let a member of staff know to allow us to take the children out of the diary.
- Could all children please bring a labelled juice cup and take it home at the end of each day, we no long have the room to keep them at nursery.
- For children who get 30hrs funding, please can you re-validate your codes at least every 3 months to ensure they are still valid.
If you have any questions about any of our diary dates please see a member of staff.